Friday, February 27, 2009

My Favorite Subject

Surprisingly enough, my favorite subject this
year is Math. I say this because a few years
ago, when I was in the 4th grade, I couldn't
stand it, it was just too hard to understand.
But, nowdays I kind of enjoy it, since I understand
it most of the time. You know, Math and all the
other subjects there are couldn't have come
to exist without a marvelous organ, the brain.
To this, we can all thank the infinite knowledge
and power of Jehovah God, for he is the one
who created us, our whole body including the
brain. Besides from that he also gave us the
wisdom and mentality to reason and remember
different patterns of numbers and sequences.
With this gift of reasoning, we can enjoy the
thrills and challenges of mathematics all because
of the excellent gift the Jehovah has given us, and
everyone can for sure say, "I am marvellously made."

No comments: