Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

During Spring Break I did many things. One of
them was that Brother De Leon invited me to
go, along with other Brothers, to help remodel
another Kingdom Hall, which is one of the many
places in which we, as Jehovah's Witnesses, worship
Jehovah God. Since Brother De Leon has a carpeting
business, he has been put in charge to recarpet
different Kindom Halls throughout this area, so
on Saturday March 21 we went to carpet the Kingdom
Hall. It was a hard job, but finally when we finished
it ended up looking great. Besides, my favorite part
was that I got to socialize with all our Brothers and
also that I was further trained in the art of carpeting.
Another thing that I did during our week off was,
along with my mom and our Brothers and Sisters
of our congregation, take part in preaching the Word
of Jehovah God and all of his promises. What was really
fun was that we were able to start early in the morning,
from about 7:20, to about 12:00. Of course, my favorite
part, as always, was that not only was I worshiping Jehovah,
but also the partnership in working alongside my Brothers
and Sisters.

No comments: