Friday, May 29, 2009

My Classroom Experience

Throughout this year I have to say that I
had lots of fun. First of all, I learned many
things about the numerous functions on
the computer and programs, like Photoshop
and SharePoint. I also enhanced my typing
skills incredably, from very slow last year to
moderatly faster by the end of this one. Secondly
I really enjoyed all of the projects, even though at
first they would seem very hard or extensive, especially
the Web pages.
Another enjoyable thing from this class were the countless
good times of playing online videogames, I must say
that this is virtually the first time in which I could
play around in class. Finally it all comes down to
one thing: this was quite an enjoyable year and keep
going at it Mrs. Aragon, I hope you enjoy your next
classes as much as this one!

No comments: