Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The most interesting person that I have ever met

The most interesting person that I have ever met
is someone I hold very dear to my heart, his name
is Martin De Leon. He, like me, is also a Jehova's
Witness. I had the pleasure of meeting him when
his family and himself first arrived at our congregation.
Brother De Leon, as we call him, is a grown man,
around his 50's. You would think that someone his
age would be boring and mean, but man! Brother
De Leon is exactly the opposite! He's nice, funny,
affectuous, and most importantly, he has a strong
relationship with Jehova God. It's true, since the
very moment that I saluted and introduced myself,
I knew that we were going to be great friends.
Now, remember how I said that he was sent to our
congregation. Well, his family and him, which included his
wife and his two daughters, Rachel and Rebecca, who
are also really nice and have a strong relationship with Jehova God,
after being with us for about 4 months left, that's right, LEFT!
Why? Well, another congregation, who was lacking elders,
requested to the superintendent if they could
take Brother De Leon. Man! I was so sad!
But,guess what, they came back a few months ago! It's great!
This time they brought new company.
Along with them came their 25 year- old son, Andres, and their
24 year-old daughter, Miriam. Even more happyness came
to me when I meet them, they have the same attitude
and cheerful spirit as Brother De Leon. But, why else do
you like him? You may ask. Well, believe it or not,
when I'm around him I feel a unusual feeling of peace
and tranquility. Seriously, I see him as my second father,
that's how much I love and appresiate him.

1 comment:

Ms. Aragon said...

I think that it is wonderful that you admire and look up to such a wonderful man. There are really not a lot of man like the one you are describing, I'm glad that you have been able to find one to follow his example.